世界经济一体化的快速发展，以网络平台为指导的网上购物，网上购物引起了物流业，物流业的发展，带动了集装箱的发展。 世界经济体系与各行各业之间有着紧密的联系。 小型集装箱与世界经济的发展也密不可分。 以集装箱为例，靠海，运输方便； 铁路四通八达，道路设施完善，交通便利，自然会带动畜牧业的快速发展。 高质量的经济需要高质量的容器来辅助，因此容器的材料可以分为几种类型。 有什么优势？
With the rapid development of world economic integration, online shopping guided by the network platform has led to the development of the logistics industry, the logistics industry and the development of containers. There is a close relationship between the world economic system and all walks of life. Small containers are also closely related to the development of the world economy. Taking the container as an example, it is convenient to transport by sea; the railway is accessible in all directions, the road facilities are perfect, and the transportation is convenient, which will naturally drive the rapid development of animal husbandry. High quality economy needs high quality containers to assist, so the container materials can be divided into several types. What are the advantages?
There are four types of container materials:
1.钢制容器。 具有结构牢固，强度高，水密性好，可焊性高，价格低廉的优点。 但重量重，耐腐蚀性差。 这种类型的应用程序是广泛的。
1. Steel vessel. The utility model has the advantages of firm structure, high strength, good water tightness, high weldability and low price. But heavy weight, poor corrosion resistance. This type of application is the most extensive.
2.铝合金容器。 具有重量轻，外形美观，抗腐蚀能力强，加工方便，维修及用地晚，使用寿命长的优点。 但是，成本高，焊接性能差。
2. Aluminum alloy container. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, beautiful appearance, strong corrosion resistance, convenient processing, late maintenance and land use, and long service life. However, the cost is high and the welding performance is poor.
3. FRP容器。 它具有强度高，刚性好，内部容积大，良好的隔热性和耐腐蚀性，易于清洁和维修。 缺点是笨重且容易老化，这将导致螺栓强度降低。
3. FRP container. It has high strength, good rigidity, large internal volume, good heat insulation and corrosion resistance, easy to clean and maintain. The disadvantage is that it is bulky and easy to age, which will reduce the strength of bolts.
4. Aluminum containers are easy to form, light in weight, high in smoothness and corrosion resistance, but they are rare in the market due to their easy deformation.
Manufacturers can choose containers of suitable materials according to their own needs, but it is better to ensure the quality and quantity. Once the container is damaged, the goods in the container may face huge damage, which may lead to the waste of funds and resources.