At present, the quality and technical standards of mobile housing are mainly based on local standards and enterprise standards, and there are no relevant industry standards and national standards. In accordance with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations of the state, the enterprise standards can be put on record to fully guarantee the quality and safety of mobile panel houses in disaster areas.
According to the relevant provisions of "Code for Load of Building Structures" GB50009-2001, the design of roof slabs, reinforced concrete eaves, canopy and prefabricated beams should take 1.0kn for construction or maintenance of concentrated loads (and the weight of small tools) and should be checked at the most disadvantageous position. In Nanjing mobile housing, especially container housing, the construction maintenance load and the horizontal load of railings should pay attention to the following two points when carrying out safety inspection:
1. For light or wide members, when the construction load may exceed the above-mentioned load, it should be checked according to the actual situation, or load-bearing with temporary facilities such as gaskets and brackets.
2. 计算悬挑檐和雨篷强度时，沿板宽每1.0m考虑集中荷载;在检查悬垂屋檐和雨棚倾覆时，沿板宽方向每2.5 ~ 3.0m考虑一次集中荷载。
2. When calculating the strength of cantilever eaves and canopy, the concentrated load should be considered along the width of the board per 1.0m; when checking the overturning of the overhanging eaves and canopy, the concentrated load should be considered every 2.5-3.0m along the width of the board.
King III. Container Room Safety Inspection Contents
(1) Architectural structure review
According to the architectural and structural design drawings provided by Party A, inspect well pattern size and component size on site. The layout and construction of the building structure can be different from the on-site mapping of the original drawings.
(2) Structural damage detection
Check whether there are cracks, deformations and local damage in the structure, and record them in the form of text and photos. The damage phenomena of structural members are analyzed, and the location, degree and cause of structural members damage are found out.
(3) Analysis of structural bearing capacity
Regardless of the basic practice, according to the relevant information provided by the client and the test status of the finished container house, combined with the field test data, the carrying capacity of the upper main structure to complete the normal use of the container house products and the wind and seismic performance of the upper main structure are comprehensively analyzed, and its safety is determined.