Living containers are widely used in temporary housing projects to solve the problem of workers'accommodation. But is it illegal to construct living containers in open-air places? According to the staff of the Urban Administration Law Enforcement Bureau, a command post has been set up for the project, and a series of problems including temporary housing for workers have been coordinated with various departments. Approved. If the project is completed, the containers will be dismantled immediately and will not be placed on the roadside, so this is not illegal construction.
Container mobile rooms are widely used in temporary dormitories, offices, meeting rooms, kitchens, canteens, bathrooms, guard rooms, guard rooms, guard booths, warehouses; engaged in large-scale field exploration and construction of roads, railways, subway, bridges, water conservancy, oil and natural gas; used in leisure villas and holiday villages in tourist areas; used in earthquake relief and disaster relief; Military field houses.
1. Convenient transportation, especially suitable for units that often change construction sites;
2. Strong and durable, all made of steel, with strong seismic and deformation resistance;
3. Good sealing and strict manufacturing technology make the activity room have good water tightness.
4. Mobile houses are based on standard steel chassis, which can generate many composite spaces. Such as meeting rooms, dormitories, kitchens, bathrooms, warehouses, etc.
5. Easy to disassemble and assemble, superior performance, stable and firm, good seismic performance, waterproof, fire-proof, anti-corrosion, light weight. The house is an integral structure with a frame and a color steel composite wall. It can be transformed as a whole. Its service life can reach more than 20 years. It is suitable for duty rooms, guard rooms, shops, etc.